Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any enquiries. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can speak to me by calling 07966 071752. Otherwise please fill in the form below.
I very much look forward to hearing from you and will return your message at the next available opportunity. Please keep an eye on your junk mail/spam folders in case my reply goes there. Thanks!
Terms & Conditions
- All initial appointments or packages must be fully paid for after making your booking, no later than 48 hours prior to your scheduled session. You will then receive payment acknowledgement and a booking confirmation email.
- All bookings are taken on a first come first served basis, places will not be allocated until the full payment has been received.
- Rescheduling will be accepted if the notice is given at least 2 calendar days prior to the appointment. Occasionally, in the event of exceptional circumstances or adverse weather conditions, sessions may be postponed at short notice. If this happens, the appointment will be rescheduled to a mutually convenient time.
- Last-minute changes to scheduled sessions will incur the full fee.
- We must be made aware of any and all behavioural and medical problems prior to accepting a booking. All questions asked prior to or during training sessions must be answered honestly so that Jo is able to form a clear understanding of your dogs needs and provide the appropriate support in the safest way.
- Woody’s Dog Training does not accept responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, damage to property, personal injury, theft or injury to dogs howsoever caused during the provision of training. You are fully responsible for the behaviour and welfare of your own dog(s) and agree to assume full financial responsibility for all expenses incurred. We recommend that all dogs are insured, at the very least for 3rd party liability.
- You must avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any current health concerns or injuries.
- You MUST NOT ATTEND face-to-face sessions if you have had any contact with or are showing any symptoms relating to Covid-19. Rescheduling will occur in this instance.
- Social-distancing and other precautionary measures as per the government guidelines will be in place for face-face sessions.
- For cyber sessions please take note that by participating you are doing so at your own risk.
- You must use a suitable, non-slip floor space and ensure that any potential obstructions are removed from the vicinity before participation.
- The session will be recorded and retained for a period of up to thirty-six (36) months. This will not be shared with other parties unless we have your written permission to do so.
- Scientific research has proven that positive reinforcement is the most effective way to train dogs. We do not support forceful methods during our training. Handlers who use force as a method of training will therefore be guided on alternatives. Should the use of force occur the session will be discontinued and a refund will not be offered.
- Welfare of your dog is paramount. If at any time your dog is showing any signs of stress or any behavioural, physical or medical issues, we reserve the right to end the session immediately and direct you as to the best course of action.
- Some training sessions are held outdoors, and handlers should be prepared to work with their dogs in all weathers, unless the weather is extreme, in which case your appointment will be rescheduled. If your dog has a real aversion to rain, please make Jo aware and this will be considered in terms of booking your sessions.
- You acknowledge that behaviour modification takes time, that there are often no quick-fixes and that some behaviours can only be modified – not totally changed. You also acknowledge that control and management is often used in conjunction with training as the best option to remove unwanted behaviours.
- Enjoy your training experience and have fun! Training is a process and requires practice and consistency for improvement and development of good canine behaviours. You should be prepared to work at home and in the local environment with your dog for the foreseeable future to gain maximum benefit.